are the easiest pictures for me to get right now and people don't seem to mind.
Here are the links!
- Winter/Spring Newsletter Update 2017! We are reporting from Texas!
- Rough weekly schedule (to give you an idea of what we're up to)
Something that I feel like we didn't do the best job of in this newsletter is including information on how you can join the team and support us.
- First, the way to support financially: go to riogrande.edu click "Missionary Support" in the drop down box and find my name (Billy Jackson) on the list. It will lead you through a secure online donation.
- While you are there check out some of the testimonial videos from students on the home page of the website. They are in Spanish and made by the student video team here.
- Second, the way to support in prayer: Pray! Pray we will learn Spanish. To be informed of prayer needs read the Newsletters we send out every few months. Watch our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ServantPhotographer for more regular updates.
- THEN IF you want to commit to specific, regular, personal ongoing prayer support please email me. We have a team we call our PRAYING FAMILY that is very important to us and our work. We update them at least once a week with prayer needs and also they are available for urgent and emergency prayer needs.
Thank you so much for your prayers and financial support! We are learning Spanish and that is the first step. Pray the Lord would keep us grounded in him first even before Spanish.
Contact us if you have questions that weren't answered or if you have questions or encouragement. God Bless!