Tuesday, October 21, 2014

First Anniversary!

On October 13th we celebrated our first anniversary as husband and wife! It has been a truly beautiful year: the best year of my life. I'm continually amazed by how I really do understand my relationship with God better through my relationship with Billy. We've been told that the second year of marriage was the hardest for many couples, so please keep praying for us!


To celebrate, we went to a Bed and Breakfast in the little town of Augusta, MO. Since our anniversary was on a Monday, we decided to go the following Friday (which happens to be my birthday). It was such a sweet and special time!

We got up early Saturday morning and snuck down the road to a park that overlooked the Missouri River for some chilly Sunrise photos. It was so beautiful!





We both had very crazy hair!

"But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until full day."

No comments:

Post a Comment