Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sarah has a Camera!

Hello, everyone!

The Lord has been very good to us! We are currently in communication with several pastors who are interested in us coming to share with their churches. If you would like to have us share with your church family, or just with your family, we would love to talk to you! Typically we pursue people we think might be interested, but if we haven't contacted you yet, feel free to call or message us!

One exciting update in the Jackson house has been that I now have my own Canon 7D (which is a big, black camera). We now have two cameras for photography and beautiful video, and I have a better opportunity to sharpen my photography skills.

I have my very own 7D, just like my love!

I need all the practice I can get, because we've been hired to photograph a wedding in June! While we've already gotten to photograph one event professionally, this will be my first wedding. I'm pretty nervous, but Billy is confident that I'll do well.

In addition to the excitement of working on a team, these photography jobs are a blessing because they help Billy to keep his skills sharp. In order to support us, he's currently working as an apprentice carpenter, where the only thing he gets to shoot is a nail gun. Photographing weddings is one way that he can practice the work that the Lord has called him to do at RGBI.

Dios te bendiga!

Sarah & Billy

servantphotographer418@gmail.com
Twitter: @ServantPhoto418

"The path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until full day."
Proverbs 4:18


No comments:

Post a Comment