Tuesday, June 25, 2013

She is so beautiful and she loves me!


So the other morning this beautiful young lady whom I love surprised me by waking me up at 5:00am (in the morning!) and then asking if I'd like to go watch the sunrise with her. Isn't that amazing! So Sarah Weber and I and my wonderful sister Gennie (who was in on the plan) drove down to the Mississippi river to watch a beautiful sunrise together. The sunrise was beautiful and lovely but it did not compare to watching Sarah's beautiful face and looking at her lovely eyes. She is beyond all compare. 

Even though watching a sunrise together was on our to do list it was completely surprise to me that it would be that morning, BUT I was ready and out the door in 5 minutes or less! No way was I going to miss this. So that would explain the crazy hair. Sarah's is lovely of course, just how it should be on a morning to watch the sunrise.

Thank you again to Gennie for making the morning possible (and for taking the pictures).
And thank you again to my beloved, who loves me so much, for such a wonderful gift. I love you. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment