Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Wedding day of Jeremiah and Sadie Greever

This past Saturday I had the privilege and joy of photographing Jeremiah and Sadie's wedding at First Baptist church of Fenton. It was a joy to witness and photograph the wedding day of two people who love Christ and who'd families are firmly behind them in their love for Christ and their desire to see God glorified throughout the wedding ceremony and throughout their lives.
Thank you Jeremiah and Sadie for having me be your wedding photographer. I hope you love your photographs! Thank you Huff and Greever family for your patience and cooperation throughout the day. And thank you Mike Tharp. It was a pleasure to shoot with you and I hope to be able to do more and learn more from you before too much time has passed.


Here are a few of my favorite photos from the wedding day. I hope you enjoy them.


































 





3 comments:

  1. Billy, these are amazing! The Lord has given you such a gift. I'm teary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful, although I think you can guess which is my favorite

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete