Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A few pictures - As Time flies

Unfortunately I have not had time to concentrate on taking pictures. Those that I have are just from a few minutes here or there when I see something and have my camera or when the kids are doing REALLY well and I feel safe taking out the camera for a few minutes. (this has only been a couple times) 

You can imagine that as a photographer I kind of miss being able to take out the camera for a few minutes to capture what is going on with the kids. So I do look forward to the team trip at the end of July. But there is obviously a lot going on to do. There is truth to be poured into these kids that is more important than trying to capture photos right now. The end of this trip is approaching all too fast. I can already feel it coming. Even now as I type and post this I can feel the time being spent.

Please pray for me that God will help me to use my time to the fullest WHILE all the time TRUSTING in HIS plans for salvation and his glory not my plans. 

Pray for salvation and the growing of the church. It is not our job to save but it is our job to be faithful proclaiming witnesses, and then to teach and disciple those that our brought into the fold. It would be so AWESOME to KNOW that I am teaching a little brother in Christ. Please pray for this. 






















2 comments:

  1. I like the top picture the best. Who took the pics of you? Still praying and can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaime took the airplane ones with me. Sofia took the one with both me and Jaime in it.

    ReplyDelete