Monday, December 26, 2011

Kitchen Pong and The Wedding Video

Here are two videos that I have completed recently. I am not sure what training or classes or learning that I will take next to improve my video skills, but I do know that I will continue to practice and take opportunities to use the skills I have. 


One day in one Samaritan's Purse base located in Tome Japan, this is what the kitchen was like. (awesome! to say the least)
A day in the life of the Tome Base kitchen.




I have a lot more Japan footage than I've used so far so if I have time I may put more Japan videos together.




This next video is a promotional video I put together for Will Jackson Photography
I think it turned out really well. I hope you like it.




Stay tuned for "The Taste and Send Workforce"!
A video introducing the team that makes Taste and Send possible.


Pray for me as I seek to improve my video skills and put those skills to good use.
In Jan. I will be going on a missions trip to Texas and Mexico for a week, and I have been asked to make some videos about the trip and the work going on/needed there.  


2 comments:

  1. These videos are great! Definitely praying for you, brother. It's exciting to watch you develop these skills; although I am a little nervous about the Taste & Send video, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,
    Have you watched the Taste and Send yet? I want to get your guys' approval first.

    ReplyDelete