Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Japan News Package (the one made by Billy)

Well its finally done! Some of you may have already seen it but for those of you who haven't here is the Japan News Package I've been working on for my collage class. It is not a master piece or any thing (I still have a lot of skill to learn) but it is done.

Some time during collage break it will air on the JCTV tv channel (whether anyone will watch it I don't know), but you can watch it here to make sure you don't miss it.

If you watch it on tv you'll get to see the anchor lead in the story. Here is what my instructor put down for a lead on the facebook page...


Earlier this year, Japan was hit with a major disaster ... the massive and destructive Tsunami.

The recovery process is still going on today, and JCTV's Billy Jackson was in Japan for a 
month helping people get back on their feet. It was all part of a mission trip funded by the Christian relief agency, Samaritan's Purse.

Billy documented his journey and now brings us the story of the Japanese finding new hope.

If you would like to find out more about Samaritan's Purse, visit http://www.samaritanspurse.org/.

If you would like to read Billy's blog, visit http://www.servantphotographer.blogspot.com/






So there it is! This is a YouTube video. Please feel free to share this with other people!
Whether I will now have time to make more videos about Japan (I have way more footage) or will have to move on to other projects I don't know yet.

Stay tuned for more videos regardless. They will come.


3 comments:

  1. Completing Kaden, the show I was on, used to be on JCTV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! What did they do? Just ask if they could air it on their channel? I'll have to see if my instructor remembers Completing Kaden.

    ReplyDelete