Saturday, November 12, 2011

Video Update from Japan

OK, up till now I have been taking both video and photos but focusing on getting the photos on the blog. Now I am going to switch focus and start putting together Video updates.  The reason for this is that I have to have a News package ready for my collage course when I get back. So even though I still have more awesome pictures I want to show you all, I need to not kid myself thinking I can get the whole news package ready on the plane ride back.  I think you guys will like the video updates though.  I am not as skilled in this profession (video) but I am definitely enjoying myself with it.

So this first video I put together last night.  It is all footage from our first full day in Japan.
Watch the video and enjoy. But then if you have questions ask. The videos seem to generate more questions than the photos.



Now I might be jumping around a little bit with these video updates.  Today for instens I went fishing out in a fishing boat. It was Sugoi! (Awesome!)  There were all kinds of fish, and squid, and eel, and crab, and puffer fish!  Then the fishermen took us back to their fisher hut and cooked them up for us! They kept the salmon and market fish and cooked up the less valuable fish. It was a crazy experience! Just wait for the video. You won't believe your eyes.




No comments:

Post a Comment