Friday, September 9, 2011

Wedding Video Creation



As I seek to increase my skill and efficiency in video through the class at Jeffco collage (and other means) I have been seeking ways and opportunities to use those skills.  One way was brought to my attention even before had I started trying to get better at video, and that was to try putting together a video or videos that would help promote the business of  Will Jackson Photography (who is my father and my employer).  Now ideas ranged from an interview style video with photos to clips different weddings put together to show my father's style, but what actually happened first is this video bellow.  Actually this is the second video.  The first was similar only shorter and with no music.  We will see how these videos develop from here but this at least is a start and, I think, a pleasant start.  So check out the video (you can see more of my dad's work on his web site) and let me know what you think.



Will Jackson at work
Sept. 2, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment