Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm on my way to Bali!!!

I finally have internet access (that I don't have to pay for).

I am currently sitting in San Fransisco airport waiting for my flight to Taiwan. They took away my other carry-on bag so now all I have with me is my camera bag and my laptop (and a few accessories... Bible, book, swimming trunks, hacksack...) but it does help my shoulders and back not having to carry all that weight around.

I have a PCR (Providential care report) from earlier today. The FedEx man arrived with my microphone after I had given up hope. We were about on our way out the door to the airport when he pulled up. I was going to try and find something on the way at Best Buy or something but God provided in a much easier way.  One other thing is that my checked bag weighed in at exactly 50lbs. I was pretty happy about that as I did not know how I was going to squeeze one more item into my carry on.

But I am happily on my way! All smooth sailing so far. Please continue your prayers for me. I don't know how I am going to endure 13hours of non-stop flight! 5hour was enough of a test for me.

Billy Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment